about processing of your personal data
We hereby inform you that we process your personal data. Below you can find more details.
I. Personal data administrator
We, LASER s.c. [civil law partnership] with its registered seat in Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski at ul. Centralnego Okręgu Przemysłowego 8A, are the administrator of your personal data.
II. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer through whom you can contact us regarding the protection of your personal data and the implementation of your rights by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 785 929 211 or in writing to the address of our registered seat, indicated in point I.
III. Objectives and principles of data processing
- We process your personal information in one or several of the following purposes:
- in order to conclude a commercial contract based on your interest in our offer (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for execution and on the basis of the contracts that you have concluded with us (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for analytical purposes to optimise service processes based on the course of sales and after-sales processes, including complaints, which form our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- for archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which forms our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- for possible establishment, investigation or defence against claims, which forms our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- to test customer satisfaction and determine the quality of our service, which forms our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- for marketing purposes when organising business and promotional meetings within our partnership, which forms our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- in order to assess the financial situation and / or payment morality, which forms our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
IV. Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with the following types of entities:
- contractors, or entities we cooperate with to process such data: IT companies, claims adjusters,
- other independent recipients: hotels in case of booking, restaurants, marketing agencies in the event of drawing up a guest list, insurance companies insuring the receivables in order to secure the payment of the price for the goods sold.
V. Transfer of data to third countries or international organisations
We do not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area.
VI. Data storage period
1. We store your data obtained in order to conclude a commercial contract for the period of time needed to negotiate the contract and until the end of the calendar year following the year in which you last contacted us with regard to its conclusion.
2. Your data obtained in connection with the conclusion of a commercial contract is processed until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract.
3. We store your basic contact details for the purpose of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to the processing of data for this purpose, you withdraw your consent if we processed them on the basis of the so-called marketing consent, or we come to the conclusion that they have become outdated.
4. Your payment morality data will be kept for an appropriate period of time necessary to make an assessment, but no longer than for 30 years.
VII. Your rights:
• The right to access your data and receive a copy thereof.
• The right to rectify (correct) your data.
• The right to delete your data:
If you feel there are no grounds to process your data, you can request that we remove it.
• The right to limit data processing:
You can demand that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store them or to perform actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or we process them unjustifiably; or if you do not want us to remove them, because you need them to establish, assert or defend any claims; or for the time you objected to the processing of data.
• The right to object to the processing of data:
“Marketing” objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data in connection with us conducting direct marketing (if we conduct such marketing in your case). If you exercise this right – we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
Objection due to a special situation. You also have the right to object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest. You should then indicate to us your special situation, which in your view justifies the cessation of the processing covered by this objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we demonstrate that the basis for processing your data is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary for us to determine, assert or defend claims.
- The right to transfer your data:
You have the right to receive from us the personal data that you have shared with us under the contract or your consent in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (e.g. a “.csv” file). You can also request that we send this data directly to another entity
- The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body:
If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
At any time you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which we process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal.
In order to exercise your rights, contact our Data Protection Officer in the manner specified in point II.
Remember, before realising your rights, we will have to make sure that you are the person with the data of whom you are identifying yourself.
VIII. Information about the requirement / no obligation to submit your data
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude a contract.
If you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to conclude a contract to provide our services or to carry out the offer.